Have Faith @rAnnbci
Orlando Airport, twice (picking up) maskless. Not one word said to me. I was the Only one.
07:38 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by rAnnbci in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (MrsRobinson) can see their posts

Mani Wheeda @Maniwheeda
22 February, 09:58
In response Have Faith to her Publication
this is awesome!!! My son and i went to Target Saturday to shop, no masks. A 80+ year old man gave my son a fist bump and said " you are the only hope for your generation. Never give in" 😍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
22 February, 09:47
bravo!!!!! ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RED IN PENNSYLVANIA @RED_IN_PA
22 February, 09:00
Good job!

Unfortunately, some people learn by seeing. They mimic because they don't find their own answers.

Keep being the shephard to reel in those sheep!

Good job!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 08:54
Maska don't work! I join you in going maskless. I have yet to put one on. Fauci can go blow it out his CCP/WHO ass. Oh, and why is Fauci still alive?

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 08:53
More of this please

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:54
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I know, right!

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
22 February, 08:49
I'm flying out of JAX soon. I wondered about that. I never wear a mask here in FL. NEVER!

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:51
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
Same, goodluck! Let us know how it goes.😊

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
22 February, 08:44
i did that with my family -we were the ONLY ones in 3 differnt airports and states. not bothered once. we even sat by a family in the terminal with gloves masks and shields 😳THe plane was a different story, got attacked by a mask nazi but we still won the battle 😂 ironically the next week Delta came out with a statement saying no exceptions on the mask policy 🤣 --anyway its quite easy, walk aroudn like you own the place and make no eye contact. when anyone at the desk asks if you need a mask you say "no thanks!" real cheery :) it works.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:48
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Yep! That is always my comment when I go shopping and they ask me if I would like a mask, No Thank you😁

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
22 February, 08:42
God Bless you from Montreal

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:49
In response Morris Light to his Publication
Thank You!🙏🏻😊

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
22 February, 08:25
Thank you Patriot

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:27
In response Ime Sometimes to her Publication
I say Thank You All for waking me up this past summer🙏🏻😊

Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
22 February, 08:22
Good for you! others will follow your lead by them seeing you being brave. I did the same thing at the grocery store. No one said a thing. I just fot smiles🙂 I saw one other person not wearing one.
Hopefully the more we do it the more people will start to follow! 🤞🏻🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Callie Keegs @calliek
22 February, 08:01
Sometimes it just takes one person to stand up to get others to stand up. Good for you for standing tall!🇺🇸❤️

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:04
In response Callie Keegs to her Publication
Thank you! My hubby walked 30 ft behind me..🙄🤦🏻‍♀️ David Nino Rodriguez inspired me to. He did it in Texas

Callie Keegs @calliek
22 February, 10:17
In response Callie Keegs to her Publication
We need more of this. I have a strength inside of me that I never knew existed. I never had a backbone until I came upon Q. Now I can't even stop it if I wanted to - it's definitely coming from a higher power. You have it too and if all of us show the rest of the people our strength - I'm hoping it will give them the courage to do the same!

Counter Spell @Counterspell
22 February, 07:57
Balls of steel. I recently saw Scott McKay in an airport and on a plane without mask. He was not pestered either. Thank you for standing up for yourself and the rest of us. We would all be wise to follow your lead.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:17
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Thank You! My sister flew in from NY on American. She said they talked (threatened) them like 3 yr olds.

Have Faith @rAnnbci
22 February, 08:18
In response Counter Spell to his Publication
Except...no balls here😁