CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
https://gab.com/stephenhun...

EZRA COHEN WATNICK ( GEN FLYNNS ) OWN GHOST & MR Q DROP HIMSELF ( 5 ) ? hummmmmm
IS { GHOST EZRA ) @ ANONUP THE SAME ??????
OH IT MAKES ME WONDER ( STAIRWAY ) ............
06:57 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by CspoaJames in this post can reply
Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
23 February, 12:29
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Gosh, I so want to believe Ghost Ezra and ECW are one in the same. I think he is an absolute necessity for this operation.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Last Days @lastdays1
24 February, 08:54
In response Peaceful Power to her Publication
They absolutely are not.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
23 February, 11:04
I was under the impression that Ghostezra runs anonup in some manner? I've only been here a month so I'm not sure if he began it or not. He puts a lot of work into things. I don't think he is actually Ezra Cohen-Watnick though.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
23 February, 11:14
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
WHO KNOWS @ THIS POINT ? ALL I KNOW IS GHOST ARE GHOST 😃

PAIN NOW @PAIN
23 February, 10:04
PLEASE BE TRUE!

4483Q ........speedygt63 @4483Q
22 February, 09:31
The answer is yes he is one and the same. In formation verified through bios available on the net.

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 09:34
In response 4483Q ........speedygt63 to his Publication
WELL NOW !

Last Days @lastdays1
24 February, 08:56
In response 4483Q ........speedygt63 to his Publication
GhostEzra is NOT ECW

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 07:26
OOPS I STAND CORRECTED !! 4 ? COULD BE MORE THAT ARE UPDATED 💥💥💥💥💥

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
22 February, 07:04
GHOST, SPOOK, GLIMMER MAN,
OFTEN USED TO REFER TO : THOSE WHO RUN SILENT LIKE SNIPERS !