Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
ARE YOU EXCITED FOR MED BEDS?

I AM AND I WANT TO BE 30 YEARS YOUNGER! MY DNA REJUVENATED AND I WANT TO INCREASE MY INTELLIGENCE TO LEARN NEW THINGS

WE NEED TO UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE ENTERING A NEW AGE OF LIFE, WE CAN LIVE AS IMMORTALS!

WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE OUR GREAT GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDCHILDREN AND TELL THEM ABOUT THE "OLD EARTH" WE WILL BE THE AGED AND WISE THAT PEOPLE WILL WANT TO LEARN FROM

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE BIG CHANGE! NEW TECHNOLOGY, INSTANT TRANSPORT/ REPLICATION, AND LOTS OF THINGS!

AMEN? AMEN? GOD IS SO GREAT!

WE LIVED TO SEE THIS COMING IN OUR LIFETIMES!
06:13 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
God Wins @Giacomina
22 February, 07:26
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
I don't care about being younger, I just want this awful disease eradicated from my body so I can see my grandchildren born. I pray that I may have the chance to use one soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dennis Spivey @DS3
22 February, 06:39
I would like to be younger also. Go back to the time before DMII. More importantly, I would like for my wife to go back before asthma, high blood pressure, and degenerative joint disorder in her back. I miss us going for walks. I want to see her healthy. She can go before I do. I can manage to wait longer. I feel like it's going to be amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Cherry @Oleglory
22 February, 06:15
Amen🙏