Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
22 February, 03:02
Although we are definitely winning the battle, this is a reminder it's a daily battle. Evil never sleeps or easily surrenders. Neither do we. If you're not on God's side you're on the losing team. God always wins in the end, and corruption will always be exposed eventually. Every lie will be revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Borescoped ... @Borescoped
Some folks haven't realized that we are still in the Fog of War. When it is time, it is time. Not on my time table, or yours, or @GhostEzra 's, or anyone else's time table. Until then, do what you can still do, pray, meme, keep trying to red pill, and finally, hold the line (AKA: Hurry up and wait). Rome wasn't built in a day, and the swamp wasn't drained overnight.
03:23 AM - Feb 22, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Borescoped in this post can reply
Lizard Five @LIZardsPartyOf5
22 February, 05:28
In response Borescoped ... to his Publication
This was actually comforting to read... thank you. I think I am being tested. I am starting to question my sanity a bit but this helped slap me in the face a bit & made me pull myself together lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396