Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
😍😍😍John 8:23
And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT ARE JUST WAKING UP....

HHEEELLLOOOOOOOOO!

EVEN JESUS TOLD US IS IS "NOT OF THIS WORLD"

I FEEL SOOOO MUCH THE SAME WAY THAT I WANT TO GO HOME! THIS EVIL WORLD IS SICK

I DO NOT LISTEN TO THE NEWS ANYMORE IT'S ALL LIES,

GOOD NEWS! WE ARE ALL GOING TO BE "HOME" SOON!

AMEN?
03:04 AM - Feb 22, 2021
Only people mentioned by lookcommonsense in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
22 February, 03:53
In response Common Sense Angel to her Publication
It's all I wait for at this point.

Debt = Doesn't matter. Death = Doesn't matter. My past = Doesn't matter. Conditioning = Doesn't Matter. Those not awake = Doesn't matter. Materialism = Doesn't matter. Survival = Doesn't matter. Evil = Doesn't Matter. House = Doesn't Matter. Food = Doesn't Matter. Water = Doesn't matter. Sadness = Doesn't matter. Anger = Doesn't matter. Ego = Doesn't Matter. 3D Life = Doesn't matter. Pain = Doesn't matter. Etc.

What matters = Suicides, mentaly enslaved, mentaly depressed, soul hurt, the trafficked, the abused, the poor, the homeless, the lifeless, the short term damaged, the long term damaged, the hopeless, the lost, the damned, the broken, the weak, the confused, the scared, etc.

What really matters = The soul, the vibrations, Angels, 5D lfe, the frequencies, God, Jesus, Hope, Love, Compassion, Heaven, The Kingdom, The amount that can be saved, the KIDS and FAITH.

Waiting for when all evil ends and the good begins. Too many have lost liv

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emmy Lou @TattyTails21
22 February, 03:55
In response Doctor Precipice to his Publication
Amen! 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396