Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 February, 07:59
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I would have thought everyone here had seen the video when he started with Saudi Arabia and each stop took them all down. Pay attention people. All of your answers are right here. Like GE says, he can't spoon feed you! jeeez

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
21 February, 08:06
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
I wss surprised to find out the DJT only recently found out about the tunnels underneath the white hose which is why the plan was delayed. But given the enormity of the trafficking worldwide and corruption I somewhat believe he was not aware. I suppose time will tell.
11:56 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ramon Rivera, click on at the bottom under it