Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 01:57
So Trump knew all about the pedophiles and Hollywood elites and did nothing. Lol. He knew all about the voter fraud and dominion years in advance but didn't catch them? Laughable. He knew about the corrupt FED, Vatican, and Royal Family and did nothing? Funny. You obviously don't know Trump very well. You may want to start with Saudi sword dance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
I would have thought everyone here had seen the video when he started with Saudi Arabia and each stop took them all down. Pay attention people. All of your answers are right here. Like GE says, he can't spoon feed you! jeeez
07:59 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JKrackKorn in this post can reply
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
21 February, 10:36
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
there are alot of us out here who have never seen any of this stuff! and not because were lazy, because social media has never been a big thing for us. im here now trying to understand whats going on! i stumbled upon you all, just the thought of this has really been happening all these years! 😭😭😭

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 February, 11:46
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
This site is also my first time at social media however before I came here I had to jump around to different shows to piece together the big picture. Here however everything and more you'll find the answers to all of your questions. I will confess that I still go out of this site to listen to Santa Surfing aka beachbroadcast.com because I love her enthusiasm. Which youll find here too. Good luck and welcome to the most patriotic group of people you'll ever find in one place and a big thank you to the digital ones who share here. If not for them this place would be boring!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
21 February, 08:07
Amazingly this all went on back in 2017 and so few Americans even know anything about it. God willing that is all about to change soon! Donald J. Trump deserves love and respect for all that he has done for this world.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 February, 11:50
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen Brother!

Angry Angel17 @Angryangel17
21 February, 08:06

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
21 February, 11:56
In response Angry Angel17 to her Publication
I wss surprised to find out the DJT only recently found out about the tunnels underneath the white hose which is why the plan was delayed. But given the enormity of the trafficking worldwide and corruption I somewhat believe he was not aware. I suppose time will tell.