Only people mentioned by LSol in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
22 February, 03:26
In response LeAhna Sol to her Publication
I will so watch it. I just looked at attending since its in OTown & all filled up, even Volunteer spots. Why o Why didn't I look at attending this earlier. Maybe I'll drive down to get a peek at My Men #ILoveTrump πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
22 February, 01:59
I'll believe it when I see it.

They told us to watch the Super Bowl halftime show and I had nightmares from the satanic imagery.

No thanks.

Not following their viewing recommendations anymore.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ime Sometimes @starseasons
22 February, 10:21
Don't get me wrong I love hearing from President Trump. But I'm done with more speeches, more talk, more comms, and more waiting.

Time for actions

Sandra Strain @Wyldeyez
22 February, 09:42
patriots have been planning and fighting a war against a Real Cabal! The Cabal has people placed in powere everywhere! for those who think that this is something that can be fixed over night you are mistaken! They must expose them just like Pence was exposed! They need the trap set and them to surface and take the bait! without patience and a great plan to catch them all they would just continue to rebuild!!! Those who give uo so easily and are ready to submit are weak! i am sorry but patience is important if we are to win this fight!!

Laramie Slater @Deathphantom
22 February, 11:04
In response Sandra Strain to her Publication
agreed its not easy to destroy a satanic cult thats been around for 1000s of years

Future Writer @FutureWriter
22 February, 09:24
we'll just have to wait and see how "Epic" it will be, but wont be holding my breath.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
22 February, 01:00
I won’t be holding my breath. In fact, I’d rather play with my kids & have fun rather than get dissappointed again while ignoring them. My family comes first now until they start giving.

lisa betten @leb
22 February, 12:25
We heard this with MAGA march on Jan 6th, it will be wild! It ended up being the biggest heart ache. Nothing is going to be EPIC unless biden is booted out of the presidency.

Eileen McTwo @E_McTwo
22 February, 12:23
Anyone know Day & Time please, I'm in Fla.

lisa betten @leb
22 February, 12:23
I can't handle the ups and downs anymore. I will stay away a watch the recaps.

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
22 February, 12:22
πŸ‘πŸ™

Photon 333 donated @Photon
22 February, 12:08
CPAC = 3+16+1+3
17 + 6 = PAIN (23)

Freedom 24. @Freedom24
22 February, 09:23
In response Photon 333 to her Publication
Where does the added 6 come from?

Only followers of this user (ninanon) can see their posts