Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
09 February, 07:10
Anthony Fauci and everyone else who was part of stopping the distribution of Hydroxicloriquine should be hung for crimes against humanity. They alone are responsible for thousands of death. Especially Fauci!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 01:49
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Unreal and I so agree! Who blew up all those "medical/pill" plants? First thing I did was share a Hydroxychloroquine homeade recipe for months, and asked my doctor if she prescriped it, which was a yes. I'm a all natrual person, I don't like to run to the doctor for anything, and I clean with all natural products. A lot of people, killed a lot of people. 😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
Gates. Look up Event 201. Go to the media section. It ALL used to be on his foundation website til people connected the dots with a 2015 vaccine/depop Ted Talks. Gates patented the Quantum dot tattoo 2 months later, weeks before the first case. Now it's in nano semi conducter form cuz PEOPLE freaked about the mark.

You're still getting an OS GMO VAX that "binds to your DNA & CAN BE ELECTRONICALLY MANIPULATED by Biomonitering stations popping up." You're modified Government Intellectual/biological property. Lawyers were debating this last year. SILENT NOW? Plandemic 2 on Bitchute is a #truth BOOM! MUST SEE! 🙏🙏🙏
11:03 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSinging in this post can reply
Christina Maga @Christina71
21 February, 11:20
In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication
Thanks for all the information, I will check it all out. Very disappointed this is still allowed to even happen! I guess the lawyers will all be getting it too. Unreal. ☚ī¸

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 11:33
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Like we saw with Lin & DJTs impeachment lawyer, they're trying to disbar & smear them Nationwide. We're gonna have our REAL day in Court this Spring. But Doctors & Lawyers have everything to lose. Some doctors are coming forward anyway. We'll see with the lawyers... 🙏🙏🙏