Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
Anthony Fauci and everyone else who was part of stopping the distribution of Hydroxicloriquine should be hung for crimes against humanity. They alone are responsible for thousands of death. Especially Fauci!
07:10 AM - Feb 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 10:52
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
ESPECIALLY SINCE HE'S ACTIVELY TRYING TO INCREASE THE BODY COUNT. HE JOINED A GROUP OF DOCS TO DO A STUDY ON THE SPANISH FLU. SEE HIS NAME? REMEMBER LAST SPRING HE REPEATED MASKS DON'T WORK. NOW WEAR 2 WITH A VAX & PROBABLY TIL 2022. HE'S LYING FOR THE #NWO AGENDA.
https://www.cidrap.umn.edu...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
09 February, 04:30
It is Murder.......now and forever.....MURDER.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RedSunflowerRising Rising1 @ForSuchATimeAsThis
09 February, 03:21
Fauci,Birx, media,All Medical doctors Pharmacist Assoc. that held back the dispensation of the cure and WHO should all be charged with Crimes Against Humanity and all the Governors who Lock every one down should be charged as well a massive roundup on the evil they purported to Americans and Globally

Cyndee DeLong @Cyndee
09 February, 02:23
"Falsey" didn't do crap for the HIV/AIDS virus back in the day. Just lie t see himself on the TV news, much like today. HE should be held responsible for all the deaths because of his agenda. President Trump was correct - but the MSM and select few, decided to attack him. They all should be held accountable!

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
09 February, 02:11
HMMMM. Where have I heard that before???

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 February, 01:50
India sent BACK their Vaxes & is distributing an HCQ Kit
for $2.99

Christina Maga @Christina71
09 February, 01:49
Unreal and I so agree! Who blew up all those "medical/pill" plants? First thing I did was share a Hydroxychloroquine homeade recipe for months, and asked my doctor if she prescriped it, which was a yes. I'm a all natrual person, I don't like to run to the doctor for anything, and I clean with all natural products. A lot of people, killed a lot of people. 😩

Ken Conner @Texasdude
09 February, 04:15
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Right on! I've been sharing the quinine recipe as well! i keep some made and take as a preventative daily. Thanks for all you do!

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
21 February, 11:03
In response Christina Maga to her Publication
Gates. Look up Event 201. Go to the media section. It ALL used to be on his foundation website til people connected the dots with a 2015 vaccine/depop Ted Talks. Gates patented the Quantum dot tattoo 2 months later, weeks before the first case. Now it's in nano semi conducter form cuz PEOPLE freaked about the mark.

You're still getting an OS GMO VAX that "binds to your DNA & CAN BE ELECTRONICALLY MANIPULATED by Biomonitering stations popping up." You're modified Government Intellectual/biological property. Lawyers were debating this last year. SILENT NOW? Plandemic 2 on Bitchute is a #truth BOOM! MUST SEE! 🙏🙏🙏

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
09 February, 01:41

anon anon @Qcolorado
09 February, 09:34
Absolutely, and anyone else like hospitals and doctors who refused to treat people with it. Talk about crimes against humanity!!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
09 February, 09:24
What about the medical professionals that pushed the vaccine by posting it on social media?

Cajun Patriot @CajunPatriot7
09 February, 09:14

Lisa Groenewoud @VictoryOfTheLight369
09 February, 08:08
AGREE - 100% Hang the bastards, NOW!

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 February, 08:06
I agree. A bioweapon that was used globally and killed tens of thousands, many needlessly, cannot go unpunished. If allowed, we have let a crime against humanity get a pass. Seeing children wrapped in dirty cloth masks all day may be causing irreparable harm too.

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
09 February, 08:04
THE CHINESE VIRUS (COVID -19) WAS CREATED IN CHINA. THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE RELEASE OF THE VIRUS. THEY DO NOT GET CREDIT FOR IT'S CURE.

Gallica Patriae @Gallica
09 February, 07:53
We had the same in France.. Our ex Health Minister said Hydroxicloriquine was dangerous and she tried to ban it, while we have the professor Didier Raoult who saves lives with this (many people who claimed themselves doctors wanted to destroy him and others). And now she's at the WHO, what a joke... 😡

SFWhite GodWins @SFWhite
09 February, 07:35
Fauci was head of the NIH when this report was presented.
Chloroquine is a potent inhibitor of SARS coronavirus infection and spread
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.ni...

Anne Kats @anneanon1
20 February, 03:13
In response SFWhite GodWins to her Publication
He fooked fake evil we are awake . 🇺🇸🙏🏼🙌🏼💖