Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 February, 08:55
./

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Lord IS My Savior @QDuck
I believe that in this particular commercial, Joe Montana was speaking for President Trump! I screen shot the part where he said be responsible and take note of the Glass Of Water NOT Guiness he is holding! Remember President Trump doesn't drink and this commercial had all kinds of comms and innuendos in it. #followthewater ♥️🇺🇸♥️
09:33 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QDuck in this post can reply
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 01:45
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
Oops. my bad!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Cunningham @ccunningham821
21 February, 09:54
the best is yet to come and Trump hair at the end...... GEEZ. that was great.

Free From Tyranny @1FreeFromTyranny
21 February, 09:51
Also noticed in the pic.....It has been said that Trump would return as the 19th President. Look at the number of the seat next to Montana in the lower right of the pic. 😎

Only followers of this user (TheMrsJMN) can see their posts

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
21 February, 10:20
In response Free From Tyranny to his Publication
Great catch! 👍