Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
kim stanley @justmekimhere
28 February, 06:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Cheers, best trip with my son ever #FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Rum @Victoria
23 February, 10:08

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sandra Jean 16 @SandyJean716
23 February, 08:21
Looks like a new gold can!

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
23 February, 07:11
interesting meaning of the name, Guinness 👇

Steve Murray @Stevie
24 February, 02:14
In response Lightn_ Darkness to his Publication
The ancient celtic name was MagAongh which represented 3 gaelic words, Mag 'son of'. Aon 'one'. gus 'choice'.
The son of 'the chosen one'.
So who is the son of the chosen one ???

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 February, 06:40
Ypu always raise my vibes vk with this stuff. Thank you. Seriously ! Happens to be my favorite beer although I do not drink much nor often , If I have one beer, a Guiness is what I want ! Oh, and Joe Momtana happens to be my favprite QB. Great match

Lightn_ Darkness @Lightn_darkness
23 February, 06:24
🤔Hmmmm. Interesting wording.
🤔The greatest player we haven't seen yet?
🤔The greatest play we haven't seen?
🍿
🍿
😊It's going to be glorious.
❤The Best is Yet to Come!
😎We will win! 🤜🤛🇺🇸
#GodWins

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
23 February, 01:44
Perhaps a meaning is simply tied to the word related to Guinnes as in World Records- "Something Never Done Before"? The best is yet to come because of this feat.? Something took me to this page and video. I am not sure what the X marks the spot in it has to do with world records. Made me think of the QMap. https://www.guinnessworldr...

LoveConquers All @All777Love
22 February, 11:44
"It's a name recognized around the world."

22 February, 11:43
Hmmm.
I'm just wondering if these drops are part if this puzzle?...🧩

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
22 February, 08:34
Space Force
Got This.🙏✨

Space Force Origin
https://youtu.be/x619VW65l...

AFRL Space Force
https://youtu.be/H3NkFM3uB...

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
22 February, 05:58
The Player we don't Know yet.
Gold can Vibes 💫
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Long Game Focused down field.
😎🇺🇸

Henry Specter @HSpecter
22 February, 05:41
Great. Seen this video like 12 times. When do we get our President back? Anyone knows?

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
22 February, 05:38
That Beer 🍻🍺looks amazing right this second!

***Perhaps someone can invent a Safe "ZOOM-Like" program and We could HAVE AN ANON HAPPY HOUR (est) at sometime??

How fun would that be?

Only God Can! donated @Hemy01
22 February, 04:45

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
22 February, 02:23
Noticed commericals have been dropping clues. "1776" and "best is yet to come" hehe.🤣🇺🇸

22 February, 11:34
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
Yep, I haven't been tuned into much television here lately, but when freedom rings, you hear this certain frequency, and see its' manifestation, no matter where you are, or what you're doing... Freedom is right around the corner, and coming in a BIG way!✨🇺🇸✨

GI1 Jane @ACroissant
22 February, 01:12
gave me chills!!!!

Drop the Hammer @Go_time
22 February, 01:10
Watch the water......

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
22 February, 01:35
In response Drop the Hammer to his Publication
this blue #whater color #GOAT says:

nope

#watchthewater #Comms because all them all everdu since #JANUARY

#TheGreatAwakening

Bella Kay @Bella_K
22 February, 01:05
The best is yet to come.

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
22 February, 12:59
we need a montana 4th qtr comeback now

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
22 February, 12:58
This is a great commercial. I believe I read somewhere that RC married into the Guiness family. Not sure if that is relevant.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 February, 12:53
Great commerical Joe M!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
22 February, 12:51
The best there is 🦌🦌🦌👑🙏

Todd Hinson @ToddKHinson
22 February, 12:34
Great commercial, and great beer, but I'm a bit partial to our black lager. 😉

Lucy One Two @Lucy12
22 February, 11:06
Someone pointed out that he was sitting in seat 18. He is holding a glass of water while sitting in that seat. The rest of the video shows glasses of beer. - "Watch the water" ??? And the video is exactly 1 minute long. Not sure what the numbers mean.

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
22 February, 12:57
In response Lucy One Two to her Publication
number 19 visible next to him --?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 February, 10:44
Sure, the best is yet to come, but does he really know what that means?

./collective_vibes

Chesterton Lives @ChestertonLives
22 February, 10:33
Well, well, well.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
22 February, 10:22
Best is Yet to Come

Nina Girl @WarriorGoddess9
22 February, 10:04
He isn't bad right? He was my favorite! If so Oh well, No one gets a pass. right?

Cher Anne @ChosenCherAnne
22 February, 09:27
now Parler has a goat label, similar to guiness.....

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
22 February, 08:55
Darn good Sync

5:55 PM = 555

Feb, 21 = 2-21

2021 = 2-21