Only people mentioned by WhiteBunnyQ in this post can reply
Nancy St Germain @Saint61793
22 February, 01:57
In response Bunny Patriot to her Publication
Gangster Patriot! God shower you with blessings!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rickmo Freedom @mofreedom
21 February, 09:41
that is awesome. Tell him we love it!!! I make prosthetics and he had a LOT to overcome, physically and mentally, to get to that point>Good on him!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
22 February, 01:04
In response Rickmo Freedom to his Publication
Awww THAT is awesome that you make them!! I dont know if you're on TICTOC but if you are you can follow him JPLANEOFFICIAL and if not I will comment on his video (I do comment on his videos anyway) and I will give him your beautiful message. ❤️ I will post more and the funny ones he posts and will tag @ you and Katherine on them so you won't miss them and you can enjoy them. He actually asks for suggestions on what we'd like to see for "jokes" about his legs!! He's darling and he gets his wife involved!! LOL!!! 😇

Katherine Nielsen @Katherineirene
21 February, 09:33
Can you share some of his videos?

22 February, 12:57
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
Yes of course! I would love to. ❤️❤️❤️❤️He is on TICTOC JPLANEOFFICIAL

22 February, 01:07
In response Katherine Nielsen to her Publication
I will tag you sweetie! (when I post his videos so that you won't miss them and you can enjoy his videos) 💞🐰🌸