MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
OK IM WATCHING TRUMP NOW BUT THIS ISNT LIVE LIKE IT SAYS & I CANT HELP BUT NOTICE HES WEARING A BLUE TIE🤔🤔🤔 U KNO WAT THAT MEANS FRENS🐸
04:08 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Ellie Lamson @ellielamson
19 January, 04:33
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
hi sara - i know I saw something on the color of the ties on twitter- did not save it- what does blue tie mean? also- what do you think he meant at the beginning when he emphasized that the new admin will need luck? Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Trust The Plan @freedomringsUSA2021
19 January, 04:30
I only saw abiut half of it and heard no mention of biden, only a "transfer to a new administration" tomorrow at noon...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GrannyKate Awake @TrumpWon
19 January, 04:29
Loyalty

Kelly Bennefield @KBenny32
19 January, 04:24
what does it mean?

V17 X17 @US1776Q
19 January, 04:10
im currently at work what sre you watching him on?