Only people mentioned by SusyT in this post can reply
Tiffany S Slw @TiffanyS
21 February, 09:17
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
exactly! at the Exxon near house for cigarettes.Young guy behind the counter was not wearing his mask and I said,"thank God that you’re not wearing that mask because I don’t have to either." He said what makes you think that you don’t have to wear it? Well he picked the wrong chick because this chick told him exactly whyi waasnt wearing mine. I matter-of-factly stated if you want to follow the guidelines then you go right ahead but you aren’t big enough to make me wear a mask. Who are you going to call? He rang me up quickly.Listen here folks if you don’t start standing up for your rights who’s going to? We Texans have dealt with this evil sadistic pieces of crap screwing with our weather pouring toxic fake ass snow on us, turning our power off for days, poisoning our water, skyrocketing the prices of the electricity in the name of oil prices have gone up..bull crap Stand up for your rights because nobody else is going to. Take back your country!!!!! Where we go one we go all!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Susan Taapken @SusyT
22 February, 08:19
In response Tiffany S Slw to her Publication
That snow was Man Made, by the demon cabal. Not from GOD. Looking back, I believe the cabal is mad because, Texas is wanting to leave the Union. And there are other things that Texas has and is standing up for!!! Just a thought, but it is probably a thought that has accured to many.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396