Only people mentioned by DankQ82Q in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
23 February, 05:59
In response Cabal Crusher to his Publication
Those responsible deserve to be frozen to death!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
22 February, 12:19
Biden Did WHAT? Comminted crimes against humanity? Trying to freeze the people to near death. Way to go Biden supporters!!! Sad part could People who voted for BIDEN be partially to blame for these crimes? hahaha just messing with them. Those voters are clueless , many dont know they are alive. MY OPINION which was once okay in America. hahaha NO!!!!! BIDEN removed my freedom of opinion too? Damnn

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jessica Turner @TexasJes
22 February, 11:19
My liberal friends fight back with MsM articles and claim this is not true. I’m sick of the bull from them.

Iowa Chapman @Iowachap
22 February, 10:32
how does a president control a states power choices? i think that would be the states choice and if i was govenor i would tell biden to shove it up his ass. i would produce the energy my state needs.

PAIN NOW @PAIN
22 February, 10:16
Have they arrested every member of the fake Biden Administration? If not, why not? If not now, when? This is absolutely ridiculous.

Cabal Crusher @DankQ82Q
22 February, 10:56
In response PAIN NOW to his Publication
its because of the biden supporters we arenin this mess, until most wake up it has to be this way

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 February, 09:21
👀🤔

Connie Belson @Summerbreeze
21 February, 07:34
Pure Idiots 😡😡😡😡😡