Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Nina Cain @ninacain16
06 March, 11:08
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
https://youtu.be/Mx0Un9K5d...
Listen to the end. He says, "The best it yet to come!"
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shellbell Cam @Shellbellcam
05 March, 10:55
When you know, YOU KNOW!!!♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
22 February, 07:54
💖💖💖

Field of Light @EartherealArts
22 February, 07:36
DJT + DIANA + JFK JR + MJ

Image from "The Best Is Yet To Come"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Troy Halter @VonHalter
22 February, 07:12
In response Field of Light to his Publication
The " King of Pop" and "Queen of Hearts"

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
22 February, 06:11
NUMBER 1 FAN! VERY INTRIGUING AS THE MAYOR. HIS VOICE IS CLOSE? DAVE DAVE, DJT & MJ ON YT, "THE BEST IS YET TO COME" POSTED 6 MOS AGO? TOTAL GAME CHANGER! HIS VOICE & LOOK... #tbiytc ♥️

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 February, 04:04
One of the things that I most love about President Trump is that he's a good friend. He seems to be a very loving and loyal friend. That's such a special quality. My grandmother gave me a plaque once that said "A friend comes in when the rest of the world has gone out." I see that he lives that statement. Really nice :).

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Lisa Sliwa @LisKS
21 February, 10:17
I suppose physical features aren't terribly important when a silicon mask can make someone appear however they need to, BUT, I think that MJ's cleft chin and chisled nose resembles Bidan's - a lot! just sayin'.

Anasha Anasha @anasha_justagirl
21 February, 08:47
guess what. in this faith journey i've learned to say
ANYTHING is possible. Flouride Free and go me 👏😆 👊🤝

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
21 February, 07:59
I enjoyed the halftime show for a change.

Msterri ... @Msterri
21 February, 07:34
I really hope that video I saw of MJ jumping out of the back of the coroner/ambulance was real and that he faked his death. 🙏🏻

21 February, 07:08
DONALD TRUMP AND MICHAEL JACKSON: THE FULL STORY
https://www.mike-smallcomb...

WEN Anon @WEN
21 February, 07:30
Unrfortantely people post things like this that are not true. MJ is dead. His kids can tell you that. His Dr in prison can tell u that.

Arthur García @Arthgar777
22 February, 05:47
wait

21 February, 07:05
DONALD TRUMP AND MICHAEL JACKSON: THE FULL STORY
https://www.mike-smallcomb...

Prayer Warrior @Lov25laugh
26 February, 02:47
lots of weird....nothing is as it seems....just lots of weird🤦‍♀️

Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
21 February, 06:52
Talk about a "thriller".

Troy Halter @VonHalter
21 February, 06:51
Who is Jack Crooner?

Mom Of2 @Donnathemomof2
21 February, 06:40
😊Michael is not who we think he is....he is a third cousin to DJT, right? I mean anything is possible.

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
21 February, 06:37
POTUS! COME BACK TO US!

Cathy QDell @Nine_0
21 February, 06:37
Love Michael!!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
21 February, 06:25
Looking forward to Trump comeback "Weekend"!

Dianne Star @DiannePauline
21 February, 06:08
Oh ya!!! Bring it on...