Only people mentioned by Warrior_for_Truth in this post can reply
Brenda Kehoe @Leefaladee
22 February, 02:38
In response Warrior for Truth to his Publication
I learned this not too long ago. I learn new terms and signs everyday.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Foreign Affairs Intelligence Council @IntellUK
21 February, 09:46

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Goble @Palala3
21 February, 08:49
Sick that they are proud of this...hard to comprehend wth they are thinking

John DeLorme @JohnDel
21 February, 08:31
they should all be put to death for what they've done to these innocent children

Dellas Rosendahl @Dellas
21 February, 08:05
I have always referred to this thing as " Lady GagMe "

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
21 February, 07:36
Dear GOD these people are beyobd depraved..Line them up and send the to HELL where they belong.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
21 February, 06:17
We have a day care center I pass by every day called Panda Care.

I cringe hoping that it's just a name, but I fear that it isn't.

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 08:27
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
That is so disturbing! I fear that it isn't, too. Nothing is a coincidence. These people are sick!

Julie Nicholls @downtownjuliebrown
21 February, 06:05
She is a disgusting pos. Ties to Marina and spirit cooking.

Kaytie Pearson @PatriotPearson
21 February, 07:47
In response Julie Nicholls to her Publication
They are so sick and twisted! I saw an interview that spoke about how dedicated and faithful of a student she was to Marina. "One of her best students"

Cynthia Revis @LadyTrump
21 February, 05:56
These people are pure evil.😡😡