Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Lots of fake info out there. Only one way to know if this is all True.
03:51 PM - Jan 19, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Th3realTT 129 @2ton129
11 March, 10:54
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
right there is why i made a new name . even here some people post some wild ass negative stuff im done with all that nonsense. time to raise the vibes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
11 March, 10:28
Unwavering consistency will shine light upon truths.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
20 January, 04:30
The good thing about the "fakers" is they will be called out after today ... I think its entertaining to say the least ... Hands down better than any movie i've ever watched .... Wonder who's going to direct this Hollywood version someday

Praying Patriot Mom - UM ☀️ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
19 January, 10:52
yes sir. WWG1WGA

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 January, 10:03
GOODNESS AT THE 44'S

Patriotic Mama @PatrioticMama17
19 January, 09:59
Hearing it directly from the Boss

Barbara Rosseau @AngelOfDestiny
19 January, 08:22
Trusting the plan and holding the line.

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
19 January, 08:06
Still holding out for The Simpsons ending...

but even a Scooby-Doo unmasking would rock.🍿🐸

woke since911 @wokesince911
19 January, 07:54
I got nothing but time to sit my ass down, eat some popcorn and whatch. I grew up with commercials so I am used to waiting durning the good parts!

Trisha Grandma2021 @Trisha2021
19 January, 06:43
i joined after theee accounts were wiped out , i'm done with twitter.

Deb Hansen @Dhansen1584
19 January, 08:02
In response Trisha Grandma2021 to her Publication
Leaving Twatter and Farcebook by the end of the weekend.Just posted notice today to give friends a heads up. I'm out. No more Fuckerburg or Dorsey knowing my shit.

Controla Virus @Controla_Virus
19 January, 06:32
Larps, shills, and bots oh my!

You can see what they’re doing from miles away, trying to infiltrate and provide doubt at just the right moment to suck it everyone back into the matrix.

A “live exercise” currently happening on using discernment...

Watch your 6.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
22 January, 11:22
In response Controla Virus to his Publication
5:5

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
19 January, 06:31
I have faith. 🇺🇸

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
19 January, 06:41
L=12
OT=35

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
19 January, 05:50
a friend texted this. Can u verify?

https://youtu.be/egWmYsZwO...

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
19 January, 07:54
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
Looks like they were talking about the guy who crashed the Capital while showing Biden's image

Deb Hansen @Dhansen1584
19 January, 08:06
In response Jackie Patriot to her Publication
I think this is a distraction. Seems to be a cut and splice of 2 stories?

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Lisa Evans @LisaEvans
19 January, 05:23
i have NO. lue hownto decode any of Trumps words....however, i have a LOT of trust in him and faith in God. I DO know when be speaks, there is a message behind his words. I also know that he WILL be our President for the next 4 years MAYBE even 8. Hes not finished with it yet. Hes still got a lot of work to do. The NEW administration is the mitary. They are taking over for a little while. Woo Hoo....hats off to our service men and women. We thank you for yiur service. You TRULY are....our heros. Godspeed and God Bless

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
19 January, 04:47
Hi ya, VK! For sure lots of info to go thru. It can be a real paine to find the truth. 🐵

Anja Mareska @AnjaMareska
19 January, 04:45
Posting from the future VK?😏

Tamie Kotowski @TamieKotowski
19 January, 04:42
where are you? seems rather late.

Christian Mott @NameCannotBeBlank
19 January, 04:41
Time stamps amd number conversions ultimately end up meaning nada. Too many anons are putting misleading info out there. which does not help.
Military is the only way. I trust the plan and what I have read since day 1.

Curly Q17 @AmethystQ17
yes ive been hearing chinese invading from canada and mexico. im not bying it. fear mongering.

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
Just watched the farewell message and Im so sad😢. I believe the best is yet to come, I will just feel better when we see a glimpse of what that looks like. Then I can breathe again.

It's Habbening!!! @julzee
19 January, 07:57
In response Nature Girl to her Publication
This might qualify for feel good music 😉

https://ugetube.com/watch/...

Ime Sometimes @starseasons
19 January, 04:40
That's all the American people have ever know is fake. So is there anything new?

Shelva Wensel @ShelvaW
19 January, 04:38
let it rip...❤️🇺🇸❤️

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
19 January, 04:37
Hi VK. your time is reflecting as 8:01 pm. is that correct or are you another hour ahead? where the heck are you?

Alexandra Neve @Alex
19 January, 04:42
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
8.01 mirror 18. R =18

Michela Ruckus @thelightwithin42
19 January, 04:33

Sandy Mit @Bogeymitchell16
my favorite was "Luck, a very important word"

newbeginnings164 Discrete @newbeginnings164
19 January, 05:20
In response Sandy Mit to her Publication
its not this, but LUCK its ALSO this

> = LUCK = 233

Freddy Boom Boom Washington DC @Ratchet_Liberals
what time zone is @VincentKennedy in? four hours ahead?

General Flynn Is The Key 17 @Reda2448
19 January, 05:18
In response Freddy Boom Boom Washington DC to his Publication
what time is it in England?

IChing IChing @IChing
19 January, 07:06
In response Freddy Boom Boom Washington DC to his Publication
The wrong time seems from Gab. Many others have the same issue.

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
19 January, 04:29
Hi VK!! Yes and dual really is hitting me hard! Wow!!