Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 05:06
Frequencies matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Connie Hughes @Conniehugs
this is amazing im going through cancer treatment now and taking very dangerous drugs...wish this was available now.
05:35 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Conniehugs in this post can reply
Cynthia Ramain @TxDeplQrableDiva
21 February, 11:05
In response Connie Hughes to his Publication
On no! I'm so sorry! Have you looked into dried apricot seeds? I take them daily for preventative. LMK if you want more info on it! Praying for a speedy recovery!๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Clen @Clen_Kell
22 February, 04:34
In response Cynthia Ramain to her Publication
๐Ÿ™‚can you post a link or other. would like more info

MsF ixIt @MsFixIt
21 February, 07:50
have you heard if the Spooky2? Im just learning how to use mine now. I think iys amazing and its all frequency based. there are many programs for cancer and its also affordable. Its rife based.

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
21 February, 05:45
ill keep you in my prayers stay strong help is on the way! The best is yet to come!

Julie Walker @JuLee
21 February, 05:39
on youtube there are cancer healing frequencies which are best listened through earphones ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ