Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
MARINE_LEO_ Mom @MarineLEOMom
25 February, 09:25
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
If someone would kindly shut off the ringing in my ears. I've lived with this since elementary school. I'm shy a few years of age 60 now. That, to me is a very long time to live with the anoying high pitch. Help?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue Jeans @Bluejeans23
25 February, 09:27
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
i feel your pain since i was little also i would love to know the sound of silence 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Graham @Bellaeast
25 February, 09:30
In response MARINE_LEO_ Mom to her Publication
me too! similar timeline.

Pam neal @Catpn17
22 February, 08:23
lets see who tries to suppress this, you know they will.

April Lynn @Aprill6
22 February, 03:29
Rife had already discovered this ages ago but it was supressed.

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
22 February, 12:55
I cannot wait for this beautiful and divine knowledge to be shared/used freely with the world. Healing and harmony for all. ❤️

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
22 February, 12:35
Profound! All I have to say! WOW!

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
22 February, 11:00
Seems to me that any technology or technique that can kill cancer and other microorganisms could easily be reporposed to silently and invisibly kill human beings.

Tools are only as beneficial or malevolent as their users.

5G?

Julie Rock @Rebeleer81
22 February, 10:00
FASINATING! Tesla!

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
22 February, 10:01
Crystal bowl sound healing sessions were miraculous in my life in dealing with grief and anxiety. Each bowl resonates a different frequency. Now I have my own bowls, gongs, and chimes and hold sessions for others.

Deb Patriot @DeeDee10
22 February, 09:48
Fascinating!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
This is the most important research!
Command you soul out loud and often at least 3 or 4times each command to raise your vibrations. Do it off and on all the time.
Your soul is separate from your earthsuit in many respects, treat it that way.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
22 February, 09:14
Our own heartbeat has its own frequency. I believe if we tune in positive/loving vibration with our minds and we connect with our ❤️ we can actually heal ourselves with the life force of that rythm...

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Redfarm) can see their posts

Jen Brown @rejenerate_u
22 February, 08:07
Where is there more of this video... anyone know? Thanks! ❤️

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
22 February, 07:50
Yes, they do! And I'm excited for MedBeds and the advances in Frequesncy healing to finally make it's way to the mainstream!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
22 February, 09:55
In response F*CKYou Jack to her Publication
thic tech is gonna be awesome for people. i see only one downfall. its gonna put most people out of a job. we will be healthy but homeless. just a thought.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 February, 07:35
YES it does.
Love is the best frequency, and loving your family and friends who are still asleep will help them awaken. It will reflect, resonate, rebound ... its an echo. Allow them to be in the presence of love. Your love. Use God's wisdom to connect, just ask and you shall recieve!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
😘😇

Ion Papa @Ionia
22 February, 07:06
https://detaelis-bioresona...
healing devices based on frequncies.
they work!!!

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
22 February, 04:37
Beautiful and Divine. Frequency matters everywhere. In our bodies, in the sky, in water. Are we all going to get the opportunity to clean our bodies from all the injected poisons we have been given in the name of health care?

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 February, 03:44
Very interesting. I was watching a video earlier on the same idea of frequency and it stated that 440 was not the original frequency used by musicians and how the Jesuits increased it to include static which causes anger & frustration. I'll find it and send to you. I know which acct it was on.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
22 February, 10:03
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
432hz 💜

Star Ravyn @StarRavyn
22 February, 03:32
They absolutely matter!! This is why I do post frequency vids to help us keep from being in that control zone.......

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
22 February, 03:18
watching this, feeling stong vibes
thank you.

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
22 February, 03:16
We are moving into a higher frequency. Time for love, honesty & peace to prevail.

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 03:11
❤️LOVE is the Divine Frequency that keeps the Universes together❤️

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
22 February, 03:09
This is awsome.

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
22 February, 01:40
Fascinating. Did a certain vibration bring down the walls of Jericho?!🤔

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
22 February, 03:36
In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication
omg.
i just pondered this a few days ago.

I am sure it did.
the horns blew
they shouted.
no fear.
people focused on GOD and his specific plan to march silently for 6 days.

the walls fell down and crumbled/ shattered.
Just like the Tesla method of bldg demolition.

It was frequencies.

also, add angel wings everywhere...
it was a perfect storm
a perfect symphony.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 February, 10:25
I still dig High Voltage! (Bagpipes as well...)
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

ReOpenAmerica Now @ReOpenAmericaNow
21 February, 09:32
Spot On.
Please Share.

John Tiger @JohnTiger
21 February, 08:43
Fascinating, thanks :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 08:16
THAT! WAS! BEAUTIFUL!
Gives whole new meaning to "The Sound of Music", doesn't it?
That is a promise I am going to hold on to. Sending it to my friend who endured breast cancer 2 years ago.