vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Big Pharma is one of the most corrupt, murderous institutions in the world, poisoning & murdering for profit.
πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/mBL9pS6GM...
☝️☝️☝️
05:19 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
23 March, 09:58
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
i am so excited there will be new healing that builds up the immune systemβ™₯️big pharma a way to cause disease and death and line the pockets of the elite

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
23 March, 09:47

nuff said

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Smokey Jane @Fitbit
23 February, 03:10
I agree!! They destroyed my mom. She thought her meds were keeping her alive and that the doctors could do no wrong.

I am What I am @OfLight
23 February, 10:02
I just watched the movie Thrive and they brought him up.. Such evil in this world. You should watch the movie.. amazing

F*CKYou Jack @ckyoujack
23 February, 09:42
So true. First they create the problem, then they sell you the solution.... AND WE BUY IT FROM THEM!

WTF?!?!?

Please, people, wake up!

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 February, 09:41
Agreed! I fully hold them responsible for my father's death 30 years ago due to cancer at the age of 49. Even 30 years ago, I knew how bad and evil they were and that they are all about profits, not healing. I only learned about Dr. Rife about 13-14 years ago...Big Pharma needs to be destroyed and frequency healing needs to be the way of the future.

vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
23 February, 11:14
In response Axiom8 Patriot to her Publication
I'm so sorry to hear that. LOTS needs to be rectified!