Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
21 February, 04:48
Follow up Question to earlier post: If Patriots are in control and we have already won and are just watching a movie (we have also been told that numerous times) why then are bad things to good people still happening? If Biden is Bidan and signing fake executive orders, why are people losing their jobs? Why did HAARP hit Texas? Why are good innocent people (sheep) getting the deadly vaccine? I believe in GOD, I know there is plan, but it is confusing and often contradictory to what we think. I admit, patience has NEVER been one of my virtues. We have been told to question everything, well, I have more questions than answers.

Holding the line with toes and fingers crossed and praying.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mabo Q17 @MaboQ17
Simple, We are at war. If this was the war that was planned by the cabal 90% of the population would have been wiped out. There are casualties to war. This route, that we may not understand, is the least amount of causualties possible. No civil war, to world war, some causualties but that is minimal compared to what it could have been. Hang in there, we are almost there.
04:54 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Patriot Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MaboQ17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Mabo Q17, click on at the bottom under it