Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 11:38
Dr! The paient has Flat Lined!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Folly Girl @FollyGirl
21 February, 04:23
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
what is this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
Best I understand its a series of monitoring stations around the Earth that detect the vibrational (frequency) given off by the planet. The freqs R apparntly affected by our combined human emotion--more Love raises the freq, fear lowers, etc. I may B way off on all this, still tryin 2 figure it out myself--all I know is when it displays white blobs--I get a headache.
04:33 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Folly Girl to her Publication
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
22 February, 07:19
I might have to keep an eye on this, my son get random headaches and has for years. This may be why. Thanks for the info, I had no idea this existed.

Folly Girl @FollyGirl
21 February, 04:36
wow! I've never heard of this. Really interesting. Thx!

Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 04:39
In response Folly Girl to her Publication
You can check it yourself on twater--https://twitter.com/schuma...