Jim Cue @1QLight
Dr! The paient has Flat Lined!
11:38 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by 1QLight in this post can reply
Colleen Wardin @Michiganmadmax
21 February, 04:34
In response Jim Cue to his Publication
Can I get the simple version of what I'm looking at...some of us are new at this.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 04:41
In response Colleen Wardin to her Publication
See below my litimed knowledge--don't take it to the bank--watchin this friqqin thing for 3+ yrs--still somewhat of a mystery to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Folly Girl @FollyGirl
21 February, 04:23
what is this?

Jim Cue @1QLight
21 February, 04:33
In response Folly Girl to her Publication
Best I understand its a series of monitoring stations around the Earth that detect the vibrational (frequency) given off by the planet. The freqs R apparntly affected by our combined human emotion--more Love raises the freq, fear lowers, etc. I may B way off on all this, still tryin 2 figure it out myself--all I know is when it displays white blobs--I get a headache.

Stop the Chemtrails Flat Earth @SurfingMarty
21 February, 04:14
maybe they did stop the chemtrails and HAARP used against us a few days ago???

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
21 February, 03:48
Calm before storm

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 03:28