Only people mentioned by Fz1joker in this post can reply
Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
07 May, 08:54
In response Jokers Wild to his Publication
Please STOP THE INSANITY ASAP!
Thank Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
03 March, 08:48
You're in good company in that 1%, sir!

Thomas Sowell & Chris Hedges have been hollering about this for decades, too!

What an upside-down world we live in!

Will we be able to recognize it once it is set to right?

I think so - with God's help, we conquer!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Prowting @DJT4ever2020
28 February, 03:16
I cannot wait for the day this changes and every citizen worldwide gets exactly what they are entitled to. It's time to take care of our elderly our military fix our mental health but most of all GODs children and animals 💓💓💓

Angel Grace @Tianshi
27 February, 04:48
If I had the $$, I'd plaster this on every billboard I could. Once again, bc MSM controls the news/narrative, normies won't know this message unless it's throw in their faces. It's more than disgusting that these crooks put everyone else in the world before us...and to ad insult to injury we pay them to steal our money to give away to those who hate us.

robin fineman @RobinD
07 May, 09:06
In response Angel Grace to her Publication
I agree with you. Here in NY I'm surrounded by mask wearers
and happy to be vaxxed ppl. At least they are quiet about
my not being vaxxed or masked. I am hoping this ends
soon.

Lightworker 581 @Lightworker58
27 February, 03:34
We must get these demons out of office and out of control.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
27 February, 11:48
😡😡🤬

Storm Patriot @Strmchsr
25 February, 12:20
@VincentKennedy maybe seeing this Americans pissed off level at 11:11 ?

Michele G.. @MicheleG
24 February, 07:39
this has always mafe me sick...but everyone around me made me feel like i was a bad person for saying it. well i am known as a bad person but i hold my head high cause I AM NOT!

Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
24 February, 06:16
nothing frosts my ass more than these fuckers giving ungodly amounts of money to countries that wanna see america burn to the ground. while our own go without. America would be an absolute PARADISE if they spent all that money here excuse me our money here. WTF!!!!

EAGLE 777 @EAGLE777
24 February, 05:36
That was easy!

Diane Mitch @Diane11
23 February, 04:43
Things need to change and I believe that change is on the way.

RACHEL JOSIN @RACHELJO1
23 February, 09:37
The amount of money my father used to have to spend on prescription medications at the end of his life was insane. He was a veteran and always lived by the rules. A complete patriot. I always said - where was the payback for senior citizens in the end of their life. They shouldn't have to pay that much money. Disgusting! Just another scam to make money.

Jokers Wild @Fz1joker
23 February, 03:11
In response RACHEL JOSIN to her Publication
Exactly, I agree 100%

Rodney Harouff @harken
23 February, 08:21
damn right!!