Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 February, 11:27
Good Morning Patriots.
This young man has a point.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Curly Q+99 @RescueOurKids
Some kids were too heavily drugged by "magic juice" to ever remember or tell.

"Medical" based, daycare, church based, child "psychologist" quiet satanic trauma programming based, religious kid's weekend camps, kid's clubs, school related, & "CPS ripping targeted kids away from good families with knowingly made false claims on purpose to meet pedo net quotas to put kids into "masonic foster parent homes" to sex traffick them in satanic rings that employ SRA (trauma based satanic ritual abuse) & getting them to never tell has been going on against death threatened kids in all 50 states.

Only 1 in 20 ever tell during childhood.
#SaveTheChildren
01:56 PM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by RescueOurKids in this post can reply
Joni Worcester @GrannyJ
24 February, 02:43
In response Curly Q+99 to her Publication
God, please don't let us ever fall asleep to this and so many other evils again. Help us to be your watchmen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
yo. lisa donated @crownostars
22 February, 12:33
ugh!!! cannot imagine what children the world over has been exposed to in school, how much programming, esp these days

reminds me of a news story i heard several years ago, if anyone else has too, about some grade school teachers (in Calif, i think)
who did taste tests to their young students who were blindfolded

imagine what very personal and reprehensible thing
could be offered to innocent, unwitting little boys and girls
which might be related to the sick motive to sexualize children...

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
22 February, 12:12
This is a dammed shame. I hope we catch every last of of these freaks and witness their execution.

Deus Omnipotens @Veritas159
22 February, 02:04
In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication
That is what POTUS is doing and with the quantum computer, success is possible.