MzMidniteRider333 ... @MzMidniteRider333
Gordon Getty held a fundraiser for Kamala Harris in his home in Billionaire’s Row in California. Under the Getty Center in Los Angeles their is a network of underground tunnels and bunkers. The area under the Getty serves as a hub of child trafficking . It is 35 minutes away from the port of Long Beach. Children are frequently trafficked from over sees in shipping containers that are labeled as art. Art containers are not inspected at the ports.Steven D Kelley, former CIA/ NSA contractor learned about the area under the Getty from the Getty trust fund manager. Please join our group and help us spread the word about the area under the Getty Center in Los Angeles. https://t.me/OccupyTheGett...
01:49 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by MzMidniteRider333 in this post can reply
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
26 February, 09:40
In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication
I just joined the group. I want to help & do what ever I can to help in any way possible. Thank you for sharing this information. I hope you have a blessed weekend! 🙏✝️🇺🇸🇨🇱🌏♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
26 February, 09:42
In response Redbird 4Texas to her Publication
WELCOME & God BLESS you ❤

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
22 February, 12:35
🐖🐖🐖🐖🐖

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
21 February, 08:21
Victims s have been rescued. God help them all. i want to help these kids.

Denise Geltman @DeniseGeltman
21 February, 06:27
remember when Trump told the Chinese CCP he wanted the Port of Long Beach back and they just gave it to him? good times 😉

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 06:05
HANG THEM ALL! NOW!

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 February, 05:45
WHAT MONSTERS ARE THESE??? MY GOD, WHAT IS GOING ON ON THIS PLANET??? GOD SAVE AND PROTECT THE CHILDREN, THE VULNERABLE PEOPLE!!!

Paisley Park @Paisley66
21 February, 04:12
Place should be torn down and tunnels destroyed!

PAIN NOW @PAIN
21 February, 06:02
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
Like a year ago. What is the hold up?

Baresi 1776 @Baresi
21 February, 03:35
looks like a piece of shit

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 02:39
Harris and Bookers' "Time's Up" charity is said to be a cover for child trafficking.

Delinda Rozell @Storm_warning
21 February, 02:40
In response Delinda Rozell to her Publication
Maybe she's Getty's procurer.
Her sister Maya is one of Abramovich's spirit cookers.