Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Suzy Cue @Suzy_Q
22 February, 05:42
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€πŸš‚πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²β€

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost in the Kachime @Kristamatic
22 February, 11:05
the thing that struck me most when he said this, was that he couldnt wait to answer-there was no hesitation, he started answering almost before she finished asking. he had prepared this zinger, and knew how much we were going to love it, and delivered it with joy...then his whole demeanor changes, we are doing this, he says. He didnt care what these jackals said/thought, nobody followed up in any substantive way. he wanted us, the anons, the American people, to know that he was doing this. everything he said was screaming, ive seen things, we are doing unimaginable things. this answer was a turning point for me, where i went from belief to knowledge of truth.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
22 February, 08:36
GE is showing you something you've already seen but from a different camera angle. Who has access to the video feed behind Trump? Does this legitimze insider info?

Kay Julien @OneLove
22 February, 07:21
That`s what most people outside America don`t understand.
When America falls, the rest of the world falls.
You are the hope of the whole world and i pray that you will win the battle. We Austrians and othr countries are also fighting against it, but you are the most important.
God bless you all!!
Please stay strong and don`t give up!!

2ne FruAa @FruAa
22 February, 08:06
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
Yes, but we are some mill. that know to..πŸ’žπŸ’•
greatings from a pateriot from Norway

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
22 February, 12:44
In response Kay Julien to her Publication
God Bless YOU! We are in this together!
WWG1WGA

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
22 February, 05:00
"Is that supposed to be a bad thing, or a good thing?" Wisdom & logic. instead of contemplating the answer, as they should, they keep on with their 'yeah, conspiracy theory nuts here'.....

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
22 February, 03:27
"As America goes, so goes the World."

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
22 February, 02:54
I remember seeing that live. First thing I thought is what a nice freaking tie! THEN the question....Boom!

carol munoz @bornfree2
22 February, 05:54
In response Jim Rogowski to his Publication
so did I

Christina Maga @Christina71
22 February, 12:18
Savage! My son and I would listen to his briefings, while catching up.... we would have to skip back to hear so many thing's over and over, while we laughed. Miss him dearly. 😍

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
21 February, 11:37

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
21 February, 11:19
I would have lost it in the middle of that.....laughing....but by the end it gets real serious....

Only followers of this user (UsersName1sKelly) can see their posts

Anna Summers @BeautifulLife
21 February, 04:57
God, I love this man!

Kathy Higginbotham @Jaxflipflopgal
21 February, 04:05
Epic response!! NO ONE takes the MSM on like our President and Gov Ron DeSantis!! #TheBestIsYetToCome !! I love this man!!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
21 February, 03:23
The telling part is: "The rest of the world would follow"

This is a clear indication that Trump and his team understand properly the NWO plans. They like to portray thair plan as country-by-country decisions for philanthropic reasons but it is much more sinister.

They will meet the might and dedication of this country and I'm so grateful this challenge didn't fall on some wimpy country, we would all have been done for, well, most of us.

... ... @Luciferlost
21 February, 03:13
Truly masterful response....

Praying Patriot Mom - UM β˜€οΈ donated @PrayingPatriotMom
21 February, 03:10
I loved that moment. #TrumpBestPresidentEver πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
#TheBestIsYetToCome

Lindi Judd @Lindi58
21 February, 02:43
Best President Ever!!!❀️❀️❀️❀️

Trille Rosholm @Trille
21 February, 02:20
Looking so much forward to his briefings and other public comms.
Realy miss him and his love for the country, his people, and the extraordinary dynamics with his supporters. He is special❀️

Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 February, 02:00
Such a master in eloquence.
He confirmed without validating.

Ebba Hansen @Ebbarious11
21 February, 01:57
..."and we are actually"...love him!

chore Toke @choretoke
21 February, 01:56
Miss the BOSS β—οΈπŸ˜”

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 01:47
He would have made a WONDERFUL PHYSICIAN. Imagine a Dr that could confirm worse case scenario with as much grace and laser accuracy. She proably didnt even realize the answer REALLY was YES.

God Wins @Nous
21 February, 01:45
What an epic statement, and then random clowns try to ridicule him on a daily basis... just goes to show how dumb some people have gotten over time

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
21 February, 01:42
I L❀️VE our Great President SO much!!

Mem Morrissey @Memmers
21 February, 01:30
The very best!

Mary Jo Rayle @Olive
21 February, 01:30
"Is that supposed to be a bad thing?!"πŸ˜‰

Canada Knife @CanadaKnife
21 February, 01:29
Habbening...

Meggie Sandell @Meggie108
21 February, 01:28
And There You Have It !

Chrissy Marie @Luckymozy
21 February, 01:26
My president DJT, such a kindhearted soul.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
21 February, 01:25
Those were the days my Patriot friends!! Loved to watch POTUS shred FAKE NEWS and expose them for the frauds they are!! There are some good outlets, but not many - OANN - RSBN - and of course our digital warriors!!

Happy to be here will all the AWAKENED Patriots one and ALL!! :)

β€οΈπŸ™