Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Carolyn Page @Naturegirl_Patriot
22 February, 09:50
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
L💔VE this, Ezra❗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laura Farrell @ScoutMom
22 February, 05:04
💯🇺🇸❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
22 February, 11:24
A page right out of Simon Parkes who said he never liked Trust the Plan, he preferred "Trust Trump" or "Trust the Military"

We actually don't know what The Plan is for obivous reasons.

What we've been told really is "Trust that there is a Plan" and a necessary logic even to a number of the bad things you are seeing and trust that it will turn out alright in the end.

PRESIDENT ELECT BATES1 @BATES1
22 February, 04:18

Lighthouse 1699 @Ginie1699
21 February, 06:54
💯%

Marj Moyer @Marj
21 February, 06:53
ABSOLUTELY 100% TRUST THE PLAN

Marj Moyer @Marj

Marj Moyer @Marj

Marj Moyer @Marj

Marj Moyer @Marj
21 February, 06:52
ABSOLUTELY 💯% TRUST THE PLAN

Kerry McLaughlin @Quiver
21 February, 05:24
Thanks for the encouragment. I'm not giving in just a little tired. with a smile on my face.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
21 February, 05:01
ALWAYS.

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
21 February, 03:40
👏👏

Freedom NJC @FreedomNJC
21 February, 03:24
yes please
love that MF

Patriotic Carebear @Carebear17
21 February, 03:00

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 February, 02:54
I like that one. 🔥

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
21 February, 02:18
Unequivocal Trust for me, my family and so many Americans. ❤️

Suburb Mom For Trump @Suburb_Mom_4_Trump
21 February, 01:32
Always!!!

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
21 February, 01:26
Openness, accountability, and honesty define government transparency. In a free society, transparency is government's obligation to share information with citizens. It is at the heart of how citizens hold their public officials accountable.

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 01:11
❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻❤️❤️🙏🏻🙏🏻

Pamela Band @17thElement
21 February, 01:19
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
TRU MP
TRU TH