Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
TotoMFrog Hill @TotoMFrog
21 February, 09:34
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO, WE ARE WATCHING, MUCH LOVE!!
❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TotoMFrog Hill @TotoMFrog
21 February, 09:31
Veronica Don't EVER GIVE UP, You may not hear alot from some of US but WE are HERE! Watching and Waiting, DID you have an EAS TEST tonight showing a Simpson Clip of the President ?? My husband and I saw it, I just wonder if anyone else seen it???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dawn McIntyre @McInclanmomof3
21 February, 01:48
Hey! I now have one of these beauties thanks to you!!! 😉❤️

Forever Patriot @CSARVetFL
21 February, 01:17
🙏

Photon 333 donated @Photon
21 February, 01:08
And we'll never give up on you.💙

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
21 February, 12:58
You are one strong amazing lady ❤️

Danon MAGA @DanonMAGA
21 February, 12:58
I will NEVER GIVE UP sister. It's never been an option for me. Love and light.

Chloe Smith @Chloedaze
21 February, 12:55
Where can i get one of those?❤

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
21 February, 01:17
In response Chloe Smith to her Publication
If you will send me a DM, this would be great.