Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
28 February, 10:33
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
❤️Love Dr. Stella!❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Reds Planet @RedsPlanet
27 February, 01:02
Stellaaaaaaa! Love her!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
24 February, 03:23
Dr. Stella Immanuel - Dr. Simone Gold and the Frontline doctors are PATRIOTS and HEROES working to get the truth out there.

Do no take the 'vaccine' it is an experimental drug with DIRE consequences. Take HCQ -go to frontlinedoctors . com - get a consult for $90 and then you can get an RX for HCQ via an online pharmacy $50. Well worth the piece of mind. It is a very safe drug and been around for 70 years - used to treat malaria (That is why Africa has such low cases of covid, since in Africa there are on this drug for malaria), lupus, rheumatoid arthritis and others. Plaquenil is the generic name for HCQ, I believe.

Thank you Dr. Stella for SPEAKING THE TRUTH!! Big Pharma - Fauci and Gates need to be shut down, PERMANENTLY!! Gates and Fauci are connected. Bill was a high school drop out and has ZERO medical experience!! A picture is worth a 1000 words - Bill Gates, Sr. who was into eugenics (depopulation!!) and Fauci among others in this photo tha many will recognize.

Fly Girl Fox @FlyGirlFox
22 February, 10:32
the old white male elite establishment is terrified of this strong, intelligent, fierce, amazing black woman! She doesnt fit the mold they try to sell everyone when it comes to black people!

Patte Clark @MISSPATTE
22 February, 10:31
Preach it sista! The truth will set us free...keep it coming!! WWG1WGA

Carol Voyles @Coki
22 February, 10:26
love this woman, we need more like her

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
22 February, 10:18
Stand your ground Dr. Immanuel. You stepped forward and spoke the truth when others would not.

Maga Nana @MagaNana
21 February, 10:26
I need her as my doctor!

Lori Altman @Lioness1111
21 February, 08:33
God Bless Dr. Stella Immanuel for her integrity and courage to stand up for humanity!

Kyle Iversen @KT77
21 February, 04:28
🙏🙏Dr. Stella and her frontline doctors helped save my mom and my life back in december. Hydroxychloroquine works! Hate that my friends wont listen and they have taken vaccine. All I can do is pray for them. Thank God the Father for Dr. Stella and her fellow doctors! 🙏🙏🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
21 February, 02:07
i love Dr Stella Immanuel ❤️❤️❤️

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
21 February, 01:58
LOVE me some Dr. Immanuel!! ❤️

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 February, 01:08
I stand with Dr. Immanuel

Stubborn Texan⭐ @Obligatetruth
21 February, 12:56
This woman is the real deal! God bless her! ❤️