Kevina Brian @Gatachica
i want to Thank all the Patriots following me! it means a lot. just want to reiterate that you must clearly be a PRO TRUMP MAGA! No haters or doubters on my page! Im not a perfect Christian but i do BELIEVE!🙏🏼 I look at all your pages and if it looks to weird and not clearly for President Trump I dont follow you. Got it? Im a Proud California Woman who LOVES PRESIDENT TRUMP! HE IS THE ONLY PRESIDENT I RECOGNIZE not the "bidet" currently shuffling the turds in his shorts at CastleRock studios!🤣🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
12:00 PM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Gatachica in this post can reply
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
21 February, 12:22
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
Brian, we're all just a bunch of God fearing, Patriot/Country loving sinners who are no where near perfect and will never be, but by the GRACE OF GOD, our names are on HIS list. Isn't that amazing! God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
21 February, 12:09
In response Kevina Brian to her Publication
That is what I call the fake guy Bidet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevina Brian @Gatachica
21 February, 12:14
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Exactly! I want the most INSULTING name I can think of! I am so LIVID at how they shoved this POS💩 down our throats! TRUMP WON!