Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
REMEMBER WHEN THIS IS ALL OVER, MY FERVENT PRAYER IS THAT THE DROVES OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY THAT I LOST BECAUSE OF THE DIVISION WILL COME BACK INTO ALL OF OUR LIVES AND BECOME ONE. IT WAS NEVER, NEVER ABOUT DEMS VS REPUBLICANS. IT WAS ALWAYS, ALWAYS ABOUT GOOD VERSUS EVIL! PRAISE GOD! β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’šπŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œβ€οΈ
11:55 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by blessedpatriot in this post can reply
MI7 Goddess @mipeace7
02 March, 11:03
In response Christopher Smith to his Publication
Yes! And I hope we can get away from all the labels, such as conservative vs liberal, blue vs red, which are divisive. Do the folks supporting BLM really know who's behind this? Yes, good vs evil; truth vs lies; compassion vs hate.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Farmer’s Daughter @Farmers_Daughter
22 February, 04:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
the unimpeachable empty13 @empty13
22 February, 04:00
i hear ya but i suspect if military does it, theyll all of a sudden holler posse comitatus ignorantly and beg for the oppressors back. the poor in spirit will always be with us.

TurnTurn Turn @TurnTurnTurn
22 February, 03:55
amen. my music video fits your post

https://twitter.com/TurnTu...

Kathy Wunderlich @KountryKat14
22 February, 02:59
πŸ™πŸ’—Amen, Praise God

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
21 February, 02:00
I don't want them back. If friends and family didn't trust my judgement in the first place, are they really trustworthy friends and family to begin with?