Good Morning Patriots!

Joining in Vibe call @kimrunner tank_patriot for @vincentkennedy
11:47 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Deeann Sec @Duxgirl27
21 February, 08:29
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Wow cool

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
21 February, 02:16
Morning Johnny ✨ You know VK is gonna love itπŸ˜‰

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 03:41
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Probably, all the best aligned πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‚

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
21 February, 02:01
ONE MONTH OF BIDEN AND THERE ARE ALREADY LINES TO GET GAS

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
21 February, 12:22
Good Morning!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 12:39
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
Morning!

Karl Butz @TruthPatriot
21 February, 12:18
"Vibes" and "Memes" are getting old. Joe M just posted - and nothing new...and he'll be back "someday". I'm checking out, keeping the faith, but can't deal with the day-to-day disappoint from lack of action. As much as some say that shit is happening, Biden is moving in the other direction at a faster clip - essentially cancelling out whatever progress is allegedly being made for the good guys. Tired of the misdirections and projected truths. Tired of the lies. I'll stick to God and believe my eyes when I SEE it.

Grandma Bonnie @grandma_1961
21 February, 12:23
In response Karl Butz to his Publication
same here. o just posted a long post that will gey me blasted but i dont care anymore. God os the one who will save us.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
21 February, 12:07
Timestamp - 11:47 > 1111 !!!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 February, 12:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Vibes :) Morning Kim!

North *** @Northstar
21 February, 11:49
3. !!! *