Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
20 February, 09:57
These could save your life!

Dr. Zelenko prophylaxis - he's been banned everywhere and asked that everyone spread this simple prophylaxis -
https://docs.google.com/do...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
My father was a huge health nut. He pushed vitamins all my life. His philosophy was that the body has the power to heal itself if the immune system is at peak performance. These are immune system boosters.

I also find it odd that people are still concerned about Coronavirus when there is so much out there that tells me it is just the flu. So, while I totally agree with this. Don't put the heading "this could save your life" because Corona doesn't kill unless you have other comorbidities, but then so does the flu!

keep your heads - 99.7% survival rate for people my age is not a threat

we should ALWAYS be concerned for the health of our immune system. Another great immune system boost is Chiropractic care. That's a fact. Many studies show people under regular Chiropractic care have fewer illnesses and rarely get sick.
11:25 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GiniBird in this post can reply
22 February, 06:09
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Many people are Vitamin D, Zinc & Vitamin C deficient (especially in colder climates) and may not even know it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 06:07
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
If you do not live where HCQ, Regeneron, Remdesivir, Ivermectin etc are available for treating the WuFlu (ie Canada), I believe knowing about these available products truly "could save your life".
Also I'm not sure that every person that dies has commorbidities.

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
22 February, 08:26
94% have comorbidities according to the CDC....That's quite a huge number.

its always a good idea (pandemic nonsense aside) to maintian and take care of your immune system

Americans have been brainwashed to run to the doctor for every tiny ailment. I have not been to the doctor in over 20 years. Why? Because I know my body. I know what I am lacking, what I need to do to restore my health. I take a minute to examine my daily routines and my consumption of good vs bad.

It is how my mind works. I don't think, "OMG I've got a horrible headache! Call the doctor"

We need to move away from this dependence on MDs and move to the way we were designed. We are a fine-tuned created machine that has everything in it to create health. We all start out with the same health potential. Why do some get sick and others not?

THINK
REASON
KNOW THYSELF

STOP LISTENING TO THE COMMERCIALS PUSHING DRUGS AS CURES!

Your body knows what it needs!

Gini Caradori @GiniBird
22 February, 08:30
I sat in the sun today.

WHY?

Because I knew I needed the sunlight to regenerate and release natural vitamin D. I've been in a cloudy environment for over two weeks!

We don't know our bodies
We have lost the connection to our inner healer
Education and meditation are necessary

Know what makes your body work
Then don't run to the doctor.

THINK what am I doing that is unhealthy and could cause sickness.

You get sick from being filled with polutants and sickness is the way your body expels those polutants.

It's science 101

You don't get sick from viruses as your body is made up of thousands of viruses. Without them we die!

That is SCIENCE!