Lynda Atchison @LyndaAtchison
These could save your life!

Dr. Zelenko prophylaxis - he's been banned everywhere and asked that everyone spread this simple prophylaxis -
https://docs.google.com/do...
09:57 AM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by LyndaAtchison in this post can reply
Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
21 February, 06:36
In response Lynda Atchison to her Publication
add VitD3.VitC. oregano oil capsules. astragulas. and eat the orange rinds too.
there is also the ivermectin. We the people have the treatment/cure/preventatives.
Trump told us. the censored news n social platforms are complicit in premeditaited suffering n death..imo. gates n fauci n birx n WHO n CDC...should be arrested.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gini Caradori @GiniBird
21 February, 11:25
My father was a huge health nut. He pushed vitamins all my life. His philosophy was that the body has the power to heal itself if the immune system is at peak performance. These are immune system boosters.

I also find it odd that people are still concerned about Coronavirus when there is so much out there that tells me it is just the flu. So, while I totally agree with this. Don't put the heading "this could save your life" because Corona doesn't kill unless you have other comorbidities, but then so does the flu!

keep your heads - 99.7% survival rate for people my age is not a threat

we should ALWAYS be concerned for the health of our immune system. Another great immune system boost is Chiropractic care. That's a fact. Many studies show people under regular Chiropractic care have fewer illnesses and rarely get sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 February, 06:07
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
If you do not live where HCQ, Regeneron, Remdesivir, Ivermectin etc are available for treating the WuFlu (ie Canada), I believe knowing about these available products truly "could save your life".
Also I'm not sure that every person that dies has commorbidities.

22 February, 06:09
In response Gini Caradori to her Publication
Many people are Vitamin D, Zinc & Vitamin C deficient (especially in colder climates) and may not even know it.

Raised Right 4517 @raisedright4517
21 February, 10:51
I have been taking this combo since last April, and I have not been sick. Avoid the mask if possible and I have done everything that I usually do. Even went to a wedding with 250 guests in Oct, nobody got sick! I am so sick of this "Plandemic"!

21 February, 11:01
In response Raised Right 4517 to her Publication
Many others have been posting similar replies to this 'tweet' of mine. Testimonies that this protocal works. Unfortunately most of us have been banned from Twitter & can't share this info with the uninformed who really need to hear it. Because Twitter, FB, YouTube ban it makes me all the more convinced it does work.

Ginny Nogaro @Ginny
21 February, 10:41
Add Lysine to it and you are good to go. I've been taking these all for 6+ months

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
21 February, 10:26
I have been taking a combo of Zinc, Vitamin D and Vitamin C forever but added Quinine during the SCAMDEMIC...Haven't been sick, haven't worn a mask and haven't stayed locked up....IT WORKS

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
21 February, 09:30

Renee Maples @Smokeymtnwoman
21 February, 06:32
In response Kathy Marx to her Publication
love Dr Martini. been listening to her for years about many things. her info on brain excitotoxins is imperative to those with risk of strokes.. and for those with autism.
aspertame & msg are horrible for the brain..and other things.

Kathy Marx @Kathy1
21 February, 09:24
I have been on this protocol since March 2020. I also take quinine. You can buy it over the counter from Amazon or a health food store. I make my own from grapefruit and I drink a glass of tonic water every day. My whole family got sick about a month ago. Several lost their taste and smell, so it was probably Covid. Despite being in close contact with them daily, all I had were mild cold symptoms. Im 65 with several preexisting conditions, I attribute this to the Zelenko protocol.

Jed ___ @Jed__
21 February, 09:23
I've been taking Quercetin and Zinc. This reminded me to order some more.

Only followers of this user (Wolfe1776) can see their posts

Keila Anon @Only1KeyLaG
21 February, 12:22
got em!! 💕

21 February, 09:15
In response Keila Anon to her Publication
Me too!

Army Strong @ArmyStrong98
20 February, 11:07
This is great Tomr's Syrup disguised as a gin mix to get away from Big Pharma. I did my research on this a found out this is Quinine Syrup (Hydrocloriquine).
https://www.tomrstonic.com...

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 February, 10:55
In response Army Strong to her Publication
ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TO TAKE & HOW OFTEN? 🤔

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
20 February, 10:55
In response Army Strong to her Publication
ANY IDEA HOW MUCH TO TAKE & HOW OFTEN? 🤔

Brock Wizenheim @Wizzo
21 February, 10:15
Just make sure to take the zinc at a different time of day as the vitamin C or it won't be as effective.

21 February, 10:18
In response Brock Wizenheim to his Publication
Didn't know that. Thanks.

Julie Thrash @aberdeen1
21 February, 10:27
In response Brock Wizenheim to his Publication
I didn't know that...thanks for the info