Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
21 February, 08:59

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jeph Embree @Jeffafa
i resent the inclusion of the Masonic symbol in this grouping because i have been a member for a dozen years. All i see ( and i have been the Master of a lodge) is that masonry is deeply steeped in bible stories and christianity. Now,that said i have not been at the top level of masonic leadership. We are told that there is no national leadership in the U.S. The highest authority peaks out at the state level, and there is a Grand Master for each state. I don't know what the arrangement is in European countries. But again, all I know at my level is that we are a moral, ethical, and God centered fraternal group.
10:31 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Jeffafa in this post can reply
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 February, 11:07
In response Jeph Embree to his Publication
Jeph,

You probably put your finger on it when you pointed out that this nefarious activity could be at the "higher" levels. Members of local groups of "Societies" are known for supporting good causes for their community.

But the entry requirements of oaths of secrecy is the petri dish for socially unacceptable practices. That code allows cloaking misdeeds under the storefront of a good fellowship group.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396