vDarkness Falls @vDarknessFalls
Lady Gaga Oreos need to be recalled!
Pedo symbol is on one of them.
"Chromatica" written on the cookie > Her album name which is eerily too close to Chromatic DNA models & Chromatin fibers of DNA. 😳
"Chromatin is a complex of DNA and protein found in cells. Its primary function is packaging long DNA molecules into more compact, denser structures. This prevents the strands from becoming tangled and also plays important roles in reinforcing the DNA during cell division, preventing DNA damage, and regulating gene expression and DNA replication."
Boycott Gaga
Boycott Oreo
10:20 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by vDarknessFalls in this post can reply
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
23 February, 08:59
In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication
Saw these last week at market took my arm and swept them onto the floor. My girlfriend called me childish. She is one thats never gunna wake up. Sorry to the stockers at the market

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

Destiny Rose420 @DestinyRose420
22 February, 08:20
🤮 im sure they are processed poison !! Dont give to the children
Demon food !!
🌹💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (misfire) can see their posts

QGirl INPatriot @Qgirl151
22 February, 01:39
I'm thinking the chromatica cookie has a direct correlation to adrenochrome. The shape around the words looks like brain tissue /adrenal gland.

Christian Leite @leitchris
22 February, 01:32
Don't eat, you will get kuru

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
22 February, 01:19
#pedooreo https://www.mdlzcusthelp.c...
contact customer service and tell them to recall the #pedooreo

Coffee Queen @musicmaven183
22 February, 01:14
Whenever you come across a display fall into it, push it over or run your cart into it. Destroy OREO....#PedoOreo make it go viral.

Girl Mama @GirlMamaQ
22 February, 12:57
Ew they have a display where I shop and I want to light a match to it 🤮

Lady 4Trump donated @Dollface
21 February, 07:05
this pink color is also , I've heard, the color of adrenochrome

Anjill oflight @Anjilloflight
21 February, 06:43
I did this from Gaga's (Pluto) chromatica video a year ago.
The crystals in the desert are the representation of the crystal in our brain 🧠
The pedo logo is over the 3rd eye 👁.

Anjill oflight @Anjilloflight
21 February, 07:00
In response Anjill oflight to her Publication
2. I whipped this one up real quick to point out also, that the one cookie is a fetus / embryo / baby in the womb. It is to look to appear be Gaga in those obnoxious heels she wears but it really is not. I believe that is a baby and people are to be eating the baby.

Msterri ... @Msterri
21 February, 07:25
In response Anjill oflight to her Publication
She obviously knows what it symbolizes by now, and not only is she absolute trash for going along with it. If she is doing it to troll the right, she is disgusting to "joke" about it, but if she is actually involved in abusing children she needs the death penalty. No passes!

Candie Mattos @Makenamm
21 February, 05:58
Never was on board with Gaga, saw as fake & full of gimmicks. So many more have more talent. Gaga not anything special.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
21 February, 05:00
Gaga was executed, thankfully, but these cookies remain on my grocery store shelves and it makes me SICK. They need to be recalled ASAP. So tired of this "in your face" mockery! DISGUSTING!

••• Bender ••• @4dBender
21 February, 03:17
adrenochromatica

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
21 February, 03:15
They really are sick, obsessed and throwing it in your face!!!!!

Pink PatriQt17 @PinkPatriQt17
21 February, 10:50
Now i question what the "natural & artificial flavors" ACTUALLY are in Oreos. 🤮Good thing I gave up sugar bc regular Oreos used to be my FAVORITE THING! Now it's even easier to boycott! My only hope is that this leads to more DISCLOSURE & EXPOSURE!

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 February, 10:43
Good that you posted this. I didn't know and sure many more. We need to know just how far the enemies of God have gone . . . how far they have been enabled to go by having no, or not enough resistance. But the resistance I'm talking about did not come from prayer . . . spiritual warfare over decades. Those who knew how and what it was (I'm including myself) were lax in this and were conditioned to look at other things. And the holy spirit even provides a way to pray when we know we need to pray but don't know exactly what to say. We had that too, and the enemy still got through our line of defence because many were even shamed for blaming then "too much" on the enemy. Then the era of inward self examination and "happy psychology" and feelings infiltrated our churches and our thinking as IF God changed and changed his mind about what is good and what is evil, what is right and wrong. "But the Son of God came to destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:8 This has not changed

Jessica King-Stringer @NOwON
21 February, 10:35

06% of 17 @Purpledarby
21 February, 10:35
At first I thought this was a parody, but looked it up...wtf?

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
21 February, 10:34
Pure evil. Troubled kids love her. I taught middle school for years. Lord help them when they realize what she is.
This made me change my profile name. I can't keep that evil association with Maga. (My grandson has been calling me Gaga since he was 1.)

TweezleZimm Thomas @WhippoorwillHollowDweller
21 February, 10:49
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
There must be criminal charges against her by now, or has she made a deal, or there isn't enough evidence on her inhuman, monsterous life she leads?

Warrior for Truth @Warrior_for_Truth
21 February, 10:34
Disgusting!!!!!! These people are beyond sick!

Cob Cob @Colob123
21 February, 10:27
ALL OREOS SHOULD BE BANNED> YOU THINK THE REGULAR ONES DO NOT HAVE ANY SICK SYMBOLISM? THEY ARE ALSO HORRIBLE FOR THE BODY.