Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bonnie Stanford @BonnieMorell
I’d never heard if him before you posted today. He reminds me if the most confident kindergartener. Just because he is a confident, abrasive, know-it-all doesn’t mean he should get a second of your time. There will be plenty of haters spewing well-worded, confident disinformation, some even proclaiming they are a God-fearing Patriot. His heart is cold and his pride is enormous. Sad thst he has followers and he’s bringing them down. I’d bet my car that he hasn’t read all of the Q posts. If so, he clearly is not paying attention. His stance is, “If it is not on my timeframe than I’m throwing it out. That is EGO. Ouch!!! I just rolled my eyes too hard! So... I would not tell him a thing. He is not a listener nor is he a thinker. So be it. God bless Neon that his reality is not God’s reality. DJT did not come this far to give up. It’s all good. Bye to globalist infiltrator Neon. Thank you, @GhostEzra , for not being a Neon! ❤️🇺🇸
06:00 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BonnieMorell in this post can reply
Bran WWG1WGA @NCForAllTheMisguided
21 February, 09:51
In response Bonnie Stanford to his Publication
Amen ❤️🇺🇸it is sad , and I agree with you☝️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396