Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
PAIN NOW @PAIN
25 February, 04:09
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
eEntire thing a scam and now theya re trying to figure out how to end it......and then DJT will pounce. These people need to be lined up and beheaded for ALL to see. If the ending isn't for everyone, they don';t have to watch. I better get to see Blumenthal's head roll into the Atlantic or I am going to be fucking riled!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
25 February, 04:07
I've said that all long too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adam Patriot @Adam4850
22 February, 09:41
Instead they are all over the ground.
Lazy mask wearing AssClowns.

amy lilley @amylilley
21 February, 10:20
My son has Type 1 Diabetes, and when he was taking shots, 9he has an insulin pump now) we had to safely collect the used needles, bring them to Walgreens and deposit them in a biohazzard bin...this is my 'go to' question when speaking with sheep, 'WHERE ARE THE BIOHAZZARD BINS?'...fun watching a lightbulb go off over their head as a dot connects😎

Aimee Huffman @Huffy1
21 February, 09:51
TRUTH!

Annette Honsinger @AnnetteH702
21 February, 09:51
I have asked this quesiton so many times. People look at me like I'm crazy.

David Pate @Falahthe7
21 February, 09:36
Interesting fact

Cetan Ghostbear @CetanWakan
21 February, 09:20
Been thinking about that for months!!! Even the School Nurse has a bio hazard box!!!

Susan German @SLG
21 February, 04:51
In the beginning of the so call virus lockdown, there was NO shelter, no protections no medical fort he homeless in cities. If it was so deadly

Elena Iove @Camberu71
21 February, 04:26
GOOD QUESTION!!!! HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK PEOPLE ARE???