Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:32
I was going to ask if I went too hard on Neon today, but then I read this. Hopium really?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raging Rabbit @Rabbithole_Down
21 February, 02:49
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Did you see my post about who this is, with link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
21 February, 02:52
In response Raging Rabbit to her Publication
no what link?

03:01 AM - Feb 21, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Rabbithole_Down in this post can reply
Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ @Cliff33Q
21 February, 04:22
Don't care about the beef going on with Ghost and neon.......but dear me, that article is utter garbage, in fact the site itself is just trash. Won't be visiting that again.

Lady Irish @LadyIrish
21 February, 04:43
In response Cliffeeq ⭐⭐⭐ to his Publication
There's NO BEEF sir. Ezra is simply exposing a FRAUD.

21 February, 03:03
So has he co-opted the name neon revolt, or am I confused? Because when NR first came on gab when I first joined, I thought it was Ron? or associated with? Did you know already it was 'failed screenwriter' ?