NEO ONE @Neo
The Starter - The Finisher - The Guardians
02:53 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Judith Piersol @JudithSheetz
25 February, 10:51
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
i loved it brought back some very sad memories, however when ever i get a chance to see my favorite PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP ❤️❤️❤️❤️🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Grandma Jenn @jennifer_cloud9
25 February, 04:50
EXCEPTIONAL...Love It.....
#GodWins
#Q
#wwg1wgaww
#darktolight
#Soon
#NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Field of Light @EartherealArts
21 February, 10:03
I get emotional watching that. Recognizing how many secret guardians have been holding the promise for 6 decades. That we are blessed with such a truing force thru Trump. Courageous people known and unknown have been revealing the lies so that humanity could arrive at this golden time. Thank you to our human and stellar guardians.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
21 February, 03:07
Nice one Neo!
Badass is what our Space Force is!

NEO ONE @Neo
21 February, 03:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Exactly Nana. No such agency 😉😂👍🇺🇸

teresa lioness @lionessSouthAfrica
21 February, 03:05
❤️wow, blown away love this right there, best vid💛🧡🙏

Christina Maga @Christina71
21 February, 03:03
OMG, that video is amazing!!!! In love. ❤️

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts