1776 Again @BludGeonT
21 February, 01:58
I've lived in California my whole life, and I've seen it degrade over the last few decades terribly, in every way possible. I do believe it is the most corrupt and has been related to voting.

- To this day, still nothing in the system about me voting in person for 2020.
- I voted in person for the 2020 primary
- I've never requested mail-in ballots
- I vote in person ONLY

Late 1990s I voted in person, showed the polling people my piece of mail showing I was at the right voting center, they said my name was not on the list and that my vote would be provisional, even though I showed them the paper mailed to me with their address.

I got used to voting for the symbolism of voting, but inside my heart I knew it didn't mean jack shit because my vote simply didn't matter, and now I realize even if my vote was cast, it was Dominioned now.

There is no 2022 or beyond unless the voting system is GUTTED, which it will be.

Have a peek at my voter history...

God Bless

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Save the Children, click on at the bottom under it