1776 Again @BludGeonT
I've lived in California my whole life, and I've seen it degrade over the last few decades terribly, in every way possible. I do believe it is the most corrupt and has been related to voting.

- To this day, still nothing in the system about me voting in person for 2020.
- I voted in person for the 2020 primary
- I've never requested mail-in ballots
- I vote in person ONLY

Late 1990s I voted in person, showed the polling people my piece of mail showing I was at the right voting center, they said my name was not on the list and that my vote would be provisional, even though I showed them the paper mailed to me with their address.

I got used to voting for the symbolism of voting, but inside my heart I knew it didn't mean jack shit because my vote simply didn't matter, and now I realize even if my vote was cast, it was Dominioned now.

There is no 2022 or beyond unless the voting system is GUTTED, which it will be.

Have a peek at my voter history...

God Bless
01:58 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by BludGeonT in this post can reply
Stac eyQ @StaceyQ
23 February, 09:51
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
I was born and raised in Cali as well, live there for 45 years, until I finally said enough and left 2014. It breaks my heart to see how those in power have run our state into the ground! 😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
21 February, 02:04
In response 1776 Again to his Publication
RUH - OH

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396