Tim Larlee @timlar
Some simple healthy hints
1. deep breathing. Breathe is life force . It is Prana. It is spirit energy.
2. Drink plent of water You may add some honey and or lemon for quick detox.
3. one table spoon to sodium bicarbonate daily makes the body alkaline . cancer can only occur in an acidic environment. Alkaline is also fruits and veggies. Fresh fruit and veggies raw is better.
4. nature. fresh air take the dog out he loves you for it
5.pray from the heart Gratitude
6. Meditate
7.hugging
8. play with grandkids they just came from God and remember
9. read something positive.
10 smile
12:12 AM - Feb 21, 2021
Only people mentioned by timlar in this post can reply
Mareez Newqd @NewQd
10 March, 06:50
In response Tim Larlee to his Publication
I would just like to say Tim Larlle, that you are such a beautiful soul. Your words are simple, profound and uplifting. Thank you so very much lovely man.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 March, 10:29
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
All Well @AllWell
02 March, 10:27
nimber 3. that, in plain terms, is baking sods, frenz

Jlight 1111 @Narrowpath
02 March, 09:46
Yes! All good advice!

Rae of Sunshine @sharing4unme
02 March, 09:44
I stopped reading midway thru to pray and thank God for allowing me time with my Grandchildren this weekend and when I began reading again I came to is the part about Grandchildren. Yes I shed a few tears! My God is an awesome God! Have a blessed day out there Patriots!

Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
02 March, 09:44
Amazing information and a good reminder too since we've been going full tilt since November 3rd. God bless!

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
21 February, 12:40
11. Sing
12. Laugh

Tim Larlee @timlar
21 February, 01:20
In response MrsMcMaga Nurse17 to her Publication
YES FOR SURE !!

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
21 February, 12:38
🙏

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
21 February, 12:14
❤️Great advice!