Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
anons... this is beyond sick...I am posting the pic of the child that's been tattooed in the comments..

Article from 2018:
The Prince of Truffles. Philip defies his own expectations and is going to grow rare truffles with black diamonds.

Q in 2018:
Look for Ray Chandler.

Ray Chandler in June 2009 publishes on MySpace a photo of a girl (a victim of sexual violence), who has a tattoo with the word "truffles"on the inside of her lip.

I have already told and published materials about the fact that pedophiles and rapists like to mark their victims. They burn a brand on their skin or make such tattoos. Prince Philip is not hospitalized by accident and it is not because of his age. The era of world control performed by royal and other "special" families is over.

The Great Awakening and Enlightenment
11:34 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by Stormy17ishere in this post can reply
Hippie Patriots @HippiePatriots
21 February, 12:05
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication
Prince Pedo had the first of 2 Covid Vaccines in January

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
21 February, 03:42
In response Hippie Patriots to his Publication
You know what I wodner? All of them got the vaccine apparently on live television right? Now if this vaccine is like a Lethal injection (Which Trump has many times jokingly hinted at) but it does not kill on the spot, but only months later... Could it be that all those Traitors, such as Joe, kamala, Pence who took both vaccine doses might end up like this at some point? 😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stormy17 IsHere @Stormy17ishere
20 February, 11:36
In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication