John Reese @TrumperWavin
Once you get it, everything will become crystal clear.

Our purpose is to rebuild God's army from the ashes and to lead the Patriots to an awakening across all regions. Biblical times.

God bless all of you who have continued to stay the course, including those not losing faith. You are worth it.
11:32 PM - Feb 20, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrumperWavin in this post can reply
Donna Wright @Bamachic4u
30 December, 03:08
In response John Reese to his Publication
Are you ever coming back to Twitter.. We miss you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
24 July, 09:13

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Becky Helser @BH17
06 April, 09:01

Deplorable Defenders @DeplorableDefenders
02 April, 02:07
We miss you @trumperwavin hope all is well

Bay 17d @Bay17d
15 March, 08:02
God Bless us all.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
14 March, 12:24
God Bless YOU!

Kristina Cashman @Krissycash
02 March, 10:07
Amen, survival of the fittest!!!

Carey Lou @Careylou
27 February, 11:02
I once was blind, but now I see!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
21 February, 03:24
Yes

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
21 February, 03:00
🙌💖

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
21 February, 02:47
Crystal clear..so pour a glass! 🤣❤️

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
21 February, 01:36
🙏 Faith gets stronger every day! No going back for me either.
I don't see any other options in this scenario.
God Bless, Patriots!

Steele Magnolia @STEELMAGNOLIAsince17
21 February, 12:00
I long for truth. I cannot tolerate a lie so there's no going back for me.

hope saxton @Scribe11
20 February, 11:51
I am holding the line. God always wins.

Please share***

I lived with a pedophile for 11 years - from the time I was 7 years old.
I made this video in 2017 - before I knew anything about about the world- wide pedophilia epidemic. I knew it was bad, but not the scope of it.
I am not comparing my life to the lives these innocent, trafficed children live - and die in.
THIS is the reason I will fight for children who are being hurt.
THIS is why I will not be silent.

If you see something - say something.

#SaveOurChildren

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

anon anon @Qcolorado
14 March, 10:05
In response hope saxton to her Publication

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
20 April, 02:43
In response hope saxton to her Publication
Thank you for sharing this. God Bless all of our children the young, and the survivors who carry the hurt child inside. ✝️🙏❤️

Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
20 February, 11:50
🙏Standing on the promises of God!!

Jules Vasquez @JulesV
20 February, 11:49
My cousin and i started something today to try and wake up our retired parents who are asleep. I believe the word of God is what will help the sleepy sheep. We are going to be texting them bible verses everyday!! Versus that pertain to what we are living through!! We should all try this!! God will be so proud!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
20 February, 11:43
im in it till the end.

👊🏻🇺🇸👊🏻

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts