Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Brandon Pizzo @Pr0ph3T
21 February, 12:24
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
21 February, 07:57
REAL MAN

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Having Fits @HavingFits
20 February, 11:41
Balls of Steele, Heart of Gold!

Jim Cue @1QLight
20 February, 11:16
Got to be bout 80% Vodka for blood to pull that shit off! Testicles have to be in his chest. I Just turned the heat up--brrrr!

white light @prOjectWhiteLIght
20 February, 11:14
my hero 🙏 🙏 🙏

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
20 February, 11:14
OMFG....need a rope. glad it wasnt deep.

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 February, 11:11
russians are just built different....he was in no rush to get out of the water lol.....i hope we fight together with them

Knight Breed @knightbreed
20 February, 11:17
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I was just gonna say, they are a different breed brother. And I whole heartedly agree.

Jules Freeland @Jules4950
20 February, 11:06
Hooray, bravo, good job, love, love, love.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
20 February, 11:06
God Bless this man. He must be freezing!

Never Ever Give Up @Dawn_Has_Broken
20 February, 11:03
Most heroic thing I've ever seen! !!!