Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
20 February, 06:50
Did you know that the Aussie Govt. is slowly starving their citizens?

They need a ray of hope to hang on and keep going.

I do believe that WE can be the bit of Hope they need to
#HoldTheLine

#OpenDownUnder

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michael Catino @MCanon
20 February, 12:52
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
What happen to done in 30? There are a lot of unhappy campers out there and those campers have camping supplies. We need to stop with the repetitive memes and rah-rah slogans we have seen for 3 years and get busy-busy.

I love your passion and efforts but all the cliche retroic everywhere is getting tiring. The normies are quite pissed and they have the right to be.

Most who wear a Q in our hearts know what is going on, its the others I worry about. Family and friends still dont get it, heartbreaking for me. I tried my ass off.

My Q team is hanging in there but there are only a handful of us in the town and the rest are sheep. This picture was taken right across the street from Trump National Golf Course in Colts Neck, NJ. Marines, Army, Navy and West Point parents are aways at Cliff's Corner for Sunday breakfast. Come join us sometime if you are ever in NJ.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Redbird 4Texas @Redbird4Texas
I fear the longer this drags out the more people do give up & lose hope. I still have my Trump flag up. I still wear my Trump attire & I will a.ways stand with him. But I know a lot,of people are suffering. The weather in Texas didn't help things. Electricity being out for days, food hard to find for some, pipe bursting. I know of one business this closed for good. But I know there have to be many more. We had a pipe burst. Thank goodness my husband is handy & he knew what to do & fixed it the same day. We are blessed the damage is probably than our deductable. But I am sure thousands of pipes busted throughout Texas. Many people with no extra money to fix or make repairs...... America needs 4, 10, 20 back stat!
πŸ™βœοΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡¨πŸ‡±πŸŒβ™₯️
10:40 PM - Feb 20, 2021
In response Michael Catino to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Redbird4Texas in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Redbird 4Texas, click on at the bottom under it